Because your occasion should be nothing less then unforgettable

Our prices are based on the current market prices & with the price of food and gas changing daily,

To Place an Order:

Call 25856436/9819108071 to place your order.

Please place all orders 24 hours prior to event service. (expect daily tiffins)

All orders require a minimum of 4 guests.( except daily tiffins) All pricing is per person unless otherwise noted.

Prices Listed do not include delivery charge.

All orders are subject to a delivery fee.

we require a deposit of 70% ( non-refundable) when you book the order / event and the remaining 30% a day before your event Cancellations are subjected to 100% NON-REFUNDABLE

Any food that is left will need to be refrigerated at the proper temperature until served.

Any food that is left from your dinner will be put into foil pans for you to arrange for it to be taken care of as per your wish.

If you have any questions comments feel free to ask/share with us you can also write on

You should also know that virgin brazilian hair uk tend to be more expensive than Asian hair wigs because they last longer and feel softer. For those who still have hair and wear a wig regularly, choose finely woven and virgin brazilian hair uk which will allow for proper airflow to your scalp. A tight wig can cut off circulation to the scalp and result in hair loss. Human hair wigs will ensure that your scalp will be able to "breathe" better than with a brazilian human hair bundles. If you choose a human hair wig, you might want to consider the cost of a few brazilian hair bundles accessories such special shampoos and conditioners, wig stands, travel cases, and styling products. It's more than just a monetary investment. Just like real hair, you will need to put some effort into maintaining the wigs. They also need to be styled after you wash them, unlike lace wigs uk which will retain their style. With a little bit of money, time, and effort, a human hair wig can become a true extension of yourself.